Just saw the season finale of legion!

i have been watching this show since the first episode premiered and ive rewatched each episode so many times the season finale is so good but now i am sad because i dont know how long it will be until the next season and i have nothing to look forward to for a while, im probably gonna binge watch the whole season again.

1 Like

I saw the first episode but found it extremely bizarre and triggering.

i can see how the first episode can trigger someone but it is soo good and it gets less triggering as it goes on as the story comes together

1 Like

I may watch the second show and give it a chance.

it has some scary stuff and jump scares up to about episode 4 because they revisit his memories alot to try to get him to understand his power

Yeah I really enjoyed the show,David is extraordinary. Season 2 comes out in 2018

i hope you’re joking that is a really long time

1 Like

Have you seen amazon prime’s ‘Hand of God’? It is about a Judge who believes he has been annointed by God to seek justice for his dead son. 2 seasons and it is pretty good. He hallucinates and has visions. I recommend it.

2 Likes

we are legion, for we are many

2 Likes

No I’m serious. It was renewed for a 10 episode second season which is scheduled to be released in 2018