Just got HBOMAX Watching Mortal Kombat!

I just found about HBOMAX you can watch cinema movies just for 15 dollars a month what omg thats awesome plus other movies and tv shows without additional cost. I save so much money. I dont have to pay for expensive popcorn or soda anymore. Mortal Kombat is so sick and good.

8 Likes

yea hbo max is nice, i bought 6 months for $70 dollars in december, wont have to pay again till june, ive been enjoying it watching new in theater movies on same day as release without having to leave home

3 Likes

I was so excited when they showed a Johnny Cage poster at the end really good movie.

2 Likes

HBO Max has really good content, check out the documentaries. They also have a lot of Cartoon Network stuff including an exclusive series Adventure Time: Distant Lands.

The best show on there right now is called “Raised By Wolves,” it’s a sci-fi show directed by Ridley Scott. You should check out the first episode at least.

2 Likes

Yea i why i didnt see this before, you get cinemas movies without the extra cost, you dont have to spend extra money for theater movies just for 15 dollars this covers all the cinemas movies this is great deal, mortal kombat was so sick.

1 Like

yea i really liked mortal kombat too =) good movie

1 Like

Yea it was really good.

1 Like

Im watching justice league now its 4hours, its really good too.im really enjoying hbomax

1 Like

yea i loved that directors cut of justice league. I watched it in 2 times.

1 Like

Better than the original. I want to see the next

1 Like

Just so you know, if you have HBO with your cable, you get hbomax free.

1 Like

We dont have cable anymore

I agree alot better

Raised By Wolves is a really good show!

2 Likes

Do you want get bill maher with that $70/6 mo. Deal?

2 Likes

Im going to watch the joker and wonder women next, im excited loving hbomax. :blush:

Wonder Woman was slow and blah. I don’t think it is as good as Mortal Combat.

Kong vs Godzilla is on there.

1 Like

Really im watching joker now is pretty good

If you like Joker you will probably like W W I didn’t like either. Hated Joker and thought WW was blah. Not horrible, just slow and boring.

1 Like

Yea im liking jokers its a pretty good story, going to watch wonder women next i really hbomax

1 Like