Anybody watched Raised by Wolves on HBO Max? (spoilers)

Just curious if anybody watched this show’s first season and wants to talk about it? It’s really, really good.

1 Like

Never heard of it. But my dad raised wolves when I was a teenager Timberwolves to be exact. You can own a wolf (or could back then) if it was a hybrid with no more than 93% wolf. My dad’s owned several wolves.

Is the show on Netflix too? Do you know?

2 Likes

Yeah I always wanted a husky because of the resemblance to wolves.

The show is about a pair of androids raising human children on a new planet. It’s an HBO Max original so I’m pretty sure that’s the only way to view it. In the show there was a war around 2145 between the Atheist Army and some religious zealots called the Mithraic. The androids are atheists and raise the children that way but there are still two distinct sides in the show’s universe.

It’s directed by Ridley Scott. I’m hoping it becomes as popular as Game of Thrones.

1 Like

Yeah I checked on google. Only available on HBO. My dad would like it.

1 Like

It looks like there might be a free trial available. There’s always the option of using it to binge the show and then cancelling it. I plan to do exactly that with the Sling TV free trial once a certain new show finishes airing all of its season 2 episodes.

HBO has always been available to me, because my mom always has a subscription. I also use her Netflix. The only thing I’m responsible for is the Disney Plus account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.