Just for you, just because I love you

@Ninjastar

safe_image

17 Likes

Oh my gosh, thank you. I seriously needed that today. It’s been a very scary morning for me. Hugs to you!

5 Likes

When things get hard, step back take a breathe and remember you are loved. You can do this! And if you need help all you have to do is ask.

3 Likes

thank you @Leaf I love you too.

2 Likes

Is that hug only meant for @Ninjastar? I want a hug too @Leaf.

3 Likes

love the positivity here !

1 Like

((((((ginalovea2)))))) originally it was meant for @Ninjastar cus my ninja senses were tingling that she may be struggling but you are welcome to a hug anytime you would like cus I love you too.

4 Likes
1 Like

Very nice. Very sweet.

2 Likes

Awww, thank you @Leaf. I love you too. As I love everybody here on this forum. And it’s a true, emotional kind of love that I feel. As if you all were my very best friends. I extend my hugs to you also @Leaf.

4 Likes

I really appreciate you, @Leaf. Thanks for reminding me why I do this. It was getting rough there, for a bit, but I feel better now.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re through your rough patch. I’m glad you’ve been reminded of your passion. Care to share? Or is it private?

1 Like

A very scary person came to the forum, and I had to chase them away. It usually doesn’t bother me, but this time, I thought it was someone I knew from my past. It wasn’t, but it still scared me and sent me into a downward spiral.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.