Just finished errands...feels good

I love it when I get home with everything done. just in time for it to get really, really hot too…beat it. passed on a family trip to the lake…can’t take the heat, boo.

8 Likes

Better than going getting out on the boat and then having a heat anxiety stroke ending up in an ambulance and then to the ER for the rest of the day does not make it a good day for that at the lake I totally occur with you however I went the other route one time

1 Like

i miss hanging out at the lake fishing, there usetobe a bar out on the lake of the ozarks were id go on hot days to shot pool and drink. now theres no were … just the house.

1 Like

I got my errands done too. It’s nice to look at the list of things to get done and see what’s crossed off the list.

2 Likes

Today was surprisingly productive for me. I’m gonna try and relax a little now, I mean I still have to cook din for the fam but really I can spend most of the evening vegging out/watching Netflix… enjoy the rest of your day :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.