John nash delusions

I found out today that mr. nash thought that aliens were communicating with him.

I never knew he said that, they didn’t put that one in the film did they.

He thought aliens were in his mind, i see an alien the first few minutes of psychosis.

Interesting.

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping it was aliens. Then maybe theyd come down and set us straight.

“Take me to your Leader”.

In my dreadful 2012 relapse, my delusion told me I was the child of an alien and was sent to my parents’ home by the aliens. These aliens were calling me back to their planet, along with other aliens on earth. but I loved the earth too much and was not willing to go back to alien’s planet. Blahblahblah…

I rarely watched movies like Star War and was not interested in Alien or in Space discovery. Why I had this vivid delusion saying there were many aliens on earth and I was one of them?

I was eventually told I was communicating with entities from another planet as they were having me Google stuff about quantum physics and explaining the composition of their planet through various elements in the periodic table. If a voice can get me to Google stuff or type out stuff it’s going to get bad lol

Maybe it was a thought You had in The past that there could be others out there? I’ve also read that the mind of a schiz can be more flexible with the sense of self than someone who is healthy

Maybe they are waiting to see if we are worth setting straight.

If we were worth setting straight you wouldn’t need to set us straight.

If we are set straight then we’ll be worth something.

1 Like

“I didn’t vote for the guy.” They would say.

I dunno I thought I was blind strapped to a chair trying to appease reptilian beings once…so I had sushi delivered. They seemed to like it lol.

That or maybe genetically grow giant strawberries for them and fill them with ice cream?

Simply formulated it’s not the idea of a very far-sighted extraterrestrial communication that reveals Nash’s schizophrenia : it’s how the brain copes with this type of internal information,many super-geniuses across history thought similarly with parasitic-alien thoughts emerging in their minds interpreted as god’s
own voice or the Subconscious in more high-powered intellectual Viennese circles or Namagiri (an Indian Goddess) BUT they had total control, John Nash the “math-genius” on the contrary was like a library without books ,a nice beautiful library with any books on its marvelous shelves (~nash brain) and for the library take a Widener Library… On one documented occasion Albert Einstein made to the following remark to cocky Nash :

"Young men,you must read some Physics..."

@Misa_Amanne

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this .