Its more economical to buy decent toilet paper then cheaper toilet paper!

Cheap toilet paper you use twice as much. Toilet paper in the UK for top brand is like £5 for 9 rolls, which is expensive. We told our group home staff who does the shopping to buy decent rolls as the cheap ones go faster. What do you think?

4 Likes

I always wanted to ask, I don’t know if it’s weird or not.

You use toilet paper after washing with water or direct toilet paper ?

Because I don’t use toilet paper.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think more in Europe they don’t use toilet roll?

1 Like

lol - the throne!

1 Like

I’m married so all varieties of toilet paper go fast. What is a week’s supply for my wife is two months for me.

I do find the better product does last longer.

3 Likes

I agree buying cheap bog rolls is a false economy.

2 Likes

I totally agree… my butt only likes the best!

2 Likes

I definitely buy the good stuff. Some things you just don’t scrimp on. lol

My mother insists on buying 1-ply. I hate going to her condo.

2 Likes

Hahaha i thought I was the only one wondering how 500 rolls dissapear every week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cheap 1 ply is fine

1 Like

I’m American. Most of us don’t have bidets, including myself (I am thinking of getting a bidet attachment), so I’m genuinely not trying to be rude when I ask.

Do countries that use bidets not use toilet paper? Do they have cloths? What do you use to get the big chunks off? What do you dry with? Like what’s the process?

2 Likes

Not sure about bidets.

I use water sprayer and paper.

Edit : at home cloth

I just wondered because of this video.

1 Like

Haha that’s a pretty funny video. The shirt is great. And also gross. Haha!

2 Likes

9 cheap rolls only last me a week. But then im always using them to blow my nose and mopping up lol. Should buy some kitchen roll really.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.