It's 4 AM, Where Are The Donuts?

I could go for a donut about now, How about you??

donut

15 Likes

Hmm, yea actually. Classic Cake…

3 Likes

Yummmm! I would like any chocolate donuts. :doughnut: and :coffee: sounds good now.

4 Likes

Jelly donut :doughnut: for me! Thanks!

3 Likes

Doughnuts are from heaven,
If that place existed, and have deep fryers…

3 Likes

Doughnuts are nectar from the Gods. :exploding_head::muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I watched a video that was a laugh.

It helped explain why so many cops go to the donut shop.

2 Likes

I could go for a maple bar! Mmm we’re having a late lunch and I’m so hungry waiting!

1 Like

Ohhhh I really need one of those

1 Like

I used to laugh when we’d go to pick up a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts down in NOLA. Always was a police car in the carpark. I just thought that was a Simpsons joke but seems cops really do love donuts!

Chocolate is the best!

3 Likes

I would love some glazed donuts and donut holes

1 Like

The first few days I was visiting in CA, my mom’s fiancee delivered us donuts early in the morning. I wasn’t used to it but it was awesome! A nice soft glazed first thing in the morning.

2 Likes

I can only eat diet, sugar-free, fat free, lite, no additives, no preservatives, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, vitamin fortified, organic donuts. Yeah, a dozen of those babies would hit the spot.
On second thought, maybe I’ll eat my mouse, it would taste better.

3 Likes

I only eat free range donuts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Custard-filled with chocolate frosting, hell yeah.

2 Likes

Heat a glazed donut in the microwave for 15 seconds. Yum! My dad’s ex gf used to keep glazed donuts in the house. We were allowed to eat one a day.

2 Likes

Those are my daughters fave.

2 Likes

My favorites are chocolate eclairs, Bavarian cremes and jelly doughnuts!

But unfortunately I’m diabetic!

2 Likes

One a day has always been my self-imposed donut limit since hitting thirty, but it was hard when I was visiting this one church that had the best donuts every Sunday morning, introduced me to the cronut.

1 Like

When I was a kid every once in a while we’d have junk night for dinner. Usually on a Friday. My dad would come home and yell”Junk night!” My sis and I knew we were having potato crisps (chips) and candy for dinner. It was awesome!

2 Likes