It is almost thanksgiving here

i am glad to be alive. things are only as bad as they seem in my mind. i can try to focus on the good.

thanksgiving i’ll be alone and also i ain’t making dinner but it’s all ok

i hope you all feel great this holiday season.

hugs to y’all. judy :smiley: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Many hugs, hope that your night is peaceful and lovely :relaxed:

betterincolor. yours too!!!

are you doing anything special soon?

judy

1 Like

well I’m so glad you seem happy. keep up the positive attitude !!

3 Likes

jukebox. it is always a pleasure to get your posts.

are you happy lately too?

i wouldn’t call myself exactly that (happy) but i hope i am getting there. it is one of my goals.

judy

1 Like

I spent my weekend and yesterday with family as my mum turned 50. She said she felt very loved and special, and every moment I get to spend with her and my siblings is special too :two_hearts: Next special thing coming up is little sister’s birthday. I’ll probably just spend the day letting her talk to me non stop about her favourite video games hehe

What about you Judy, anything coming up you’re feeling excited about? :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you…yes we are happy over here…getting ready for the trip to the next small town over for thanksgiving dinner with family thursday…other than that…I just finished doing the design work for my brother’s house and I am still painting art.

2 Likes

i am getting into a routine that i am excited about with chores and errands but also practicing piano and violin which i love to do but haven’t done.

at work things ain’t all good – but it is much better than it had been for many a year so i am excited about that as well.

3 Likes

I’m glad you seem well and happy and positive.

Have a happy thanksgiving.

It can still be nice even if your alone.

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving Judy

1 Like

I just bought 2 egg rolls at Panda Express for Thanksgiving.

1 Like

happy thanksgiving to ‘us all’ over here. thanks. judy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.