Is this SZA

• I hate catching buses because I think people are laughing about me especially school children.
  • When its windy I can hear people talking to me in the winds,
  • I know they have secret folders on me. (pdoc)
  • When I go to local shop which is a person from India, I find it difficult to know what he is saying and I find myself answering stupidly which makes mes feel stupid.
  • I think people are staring at me in public places

Could be. We can’t tell you for sure. I am sza and those sound a lot like me. Only your pdoc can tell you your diagnosis.

I’m already Dx of SZA ( for last 6 years) but these are the things I’m admitting to although I do think I haven’t got anything wrong with me apart from this.

1 Like

Oh! Ok. Well, I have a lot of those. Especially laughing. I always think people are laughing at me.

1 Like

Then you know how comfortable it makes one feel. Thank you Zombie.

I’m sza and I have all these. You’re right, the laughter is terrible. I used to get such horrendous paranoia from my former coworkers laughter. Convinced it was about me. Combine it with the staring and working got so hard with all the paranoia.

I’ll add a few of my own since you were brave and started it:

• I’m convinced someone wants to break into my house to murder my cat.
  • I’m convinced my ex-husband has a sniper stationed outside my house to murder me.
  • Sometimes i worry that my food has been poisoned.
  • I believe black aliens want to kill me because I am a powerful empath - the only reason they don’t is because I take my meds and it dulls my powers - so I HAVE to take my meds.
2 Likes

Thank you Shmookitty… It is scary!!!

1 Like

I believe that no one really likes me. People tolerate me. I think they all talk behind my back.

Laughter is always about me.

I think when off my meds that my husband and kids want to drive me to suicide. They are happier without me around.

I have to write positives everyday but it is hard to look on the bright side of anything. The Universe hates me and is actively making me miserable because it can.

i feel like school children are talking about me and going to bully me and i have been diagnosed with schizophrenia

I don’t think this is a SZA trait

I have something similar. Because I am the greatest Buddha of this era, I attract aliens. They don’t act cos meds dull my powers.

1 Like

I once thought I had to travel to Indian and become a Buddhist monk and then sacrifice mayself in the river Ganges to release all my special powers in the world to bring good to it. I admit to when I miss that because I thought I had a purpose to life.

1 Like

Some of those things can be social anxiety as well. Low self opinion so u only think others see u negatively. I had that before sz developed.

1 Like

I have this and i cant shake it off :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.