Is this cause for concern

I have been pooping blood. No abdominal pain or anything. Nothing hurts. :cat2::cat2::cat2:

I’d let your primary dr know. They can look into the cause for you. It’s not normal, but may not be serious. It could be a hemorrhoid even

1 Like

If it’s in the stool, call your doctor asap. If it’s just a bit on toilet paper then it’s likely hemorrhoids or irritated anus.

2 Likes

It could be serious. Defo go to gp ASAP to rule out serious things.

It is mainly liquid. :frog::frog::frog:

Liquid blood? Both ways call your Dr.

1 Like

Time to call the doctor for sure.

Yes liquid blood. My motivation is so low that I am probably not going to go in. :wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower:

Call 911? I did this and they let me speak to a paramedic.

Do you actively want to die? This is not a time for "low motivation " as an excuse. Liquid blood in the stool could still be hemorrhoids, but has potential for a lot worse. Go to the ER.

Yes at least talk with a doctor over Telemed.
Could be serious.

Have you been constipated?

Also did you eat red colored food like beets?
@GrayBear

1 Like

@GrayBear I genuinely care about you and want you to seek medical attention for this problem. Please.

What color is the blood? Is it bright red or darker and sort of tar like? Generally speaking bright red is usually from something further down the intestinal track/rectum.

It still warrants a trip to the doctor regardless of the color. Please dont wait on this

It is bright red. :sheep::sheep::sheep:

If it is something serious the earlier it is detected the better your chances to reverse it. I hope you go to the Gp…

As a registered nurse, I would urge you to see you GP about this. There are a lot of conditions that can cause blood in the stool, so it is important to rule them out. Please see your GP.

You should definitely get it checked out. It could be an abcess or pilonidal cyst. They aren’t life threatening but you should get the more serious stuff ruled out.

I had that a lot and still do… i asked for a referral to get it checked out and it turned out it was nothing to worry about… i started to go easier on some spices and I don’t get it much