Important update to forum rules. Please read

Don’t get me wrong I really want everyone to take this seriously but I don’t want anyone to panic. Just follow our guidelines on anonymity and you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve shared my screen name with him briefly a long time ago

He may not even remember. And you don’t post personal stuff, so don’t worry. What’s the worst he could do or say? You’re always polite and helpful here, nothing to make fun of or be sarcastic to you about.

1 Like

I’ve bad mouthed him here a few times

1 Like

Well, then do you want to change your user name since you said you told him in the past. That’s only if you’re really that worried.

No I’m fine @anon4362788 thanks.
Just a little paranoid

3 Likes

Mine is too. 15151515

1 Like

I had a hard time comprehending what said user did. It was very, very inappropriate. I guess the worst offenders are the ones you don’t hear about or no about because they are silent and anonymous.

They posted another member’s photo, screen name, and link to here on another site.

1 Like

I’ve complained about my dad on here too. Just venting.

1 Like

Yeah I’m just venting too.
My brother knows he’s a Narcissist.
He’s admit it to me.
Nothing new.

1 Like

Hmm… please delete all my selfies @admins

Flag all of your selfies so the mods can delete them.

2 Likes

Yes, please flag them.

2 Likes

bump. 1515151515

reverse image search on google if you have the same selfie posted on another social media platform

I started flagging mine just a few days ago. I think it only allowed one deletion per 24 hours. I dont really mind if my selfies are seen and the like. I just started taking them down because i didnt want tinder matches to reverse image search me and find out i have schizophrenia lol.

That sucks tho about what happened. Sounds creepy.

1 Like

No, we don’t make you wait 1deletion every 24 hours. Just flag your pics you want deleted. We will take care of it.

1 Like

Question is, what kind site was it posted on?

It was posted on a social media site. It was picked up early and dealt with so you can see the concern. Unfortunately the poor choices of even one person can affect the entire community.

1 Like