I'm thinking about getting a bicycle

I want the kind for older people that doesn’t have you lean over real far putting a lot of pressure on your back, wrists and arms. I forgot what those bikes are called. Does anyone know?

3 Likes

its call in the handlebars. Get the ones that are upright and don’t curl around

1 Like

recumbent bicycle? where you lean back?

1 Like

I think its called EZ boarding bike

2 Likes

@Clevelandguy, @Lifer, It’s called a cruiser bike. I looked them up. It’s brake system is in the pedals, like an old fashioned bike, and not in the handlebars. And the handlebars on a cruiser bike don’t curl around. They are more upright. You can get them at places like Walmart and Amazon.

2 Likes

Bicycle riding is fun, healthy, get fresh air and exercising, sometimes meet other people…

1 Like

I’m going to look up bicycle repair shops in my area. See if they are close or if they do house calls.

@mjseu, what do you do in bad weather? Like raining or snow and ice? Do you still ride your bicycle? Or do you take the bus? Or do you own a car or truck?

I ride my bicycle even when the sun was not shining, I do not like very icy bicycle paths, but snow is ok, I have good rain clothing. Today is going to be another warm day.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.