I'm spending Halloween

Listening to Pentatonix’s new Christmas album. :christmas_tree: :confused: :jack_o_lantern:

I’ll also be handing out candy, our Halloween display is boss this year. The album drops the 29th for anyone who keeps up with them.

I haven’t been in the spooky mood this year. I’ve watched classic monster movies, and I catch the end of Svengoolie every week, but my mind is on Nov 1st. Im gonna be the most merry mf on this side of the Mississippi. Probably the other side too.

What are your Halloween plans?

1 Like

one holiday at a time, please. ha.

just handing out candy, which reminds me I gotta change the light bulb
above the front door.

Deoge doesn’t exactly like this holiday, but I never get that many coming for candy, even though I’m very generous.

1 Like

I am just going to hand out candy.

3 Likes

We have a porch, so I’m gonna sit out and give out candy. We have a bunch of kids in the neighborhood. Hopefully I can find my crazy werewolf mask, it’s pretty scary :wolf:!

1 Like

Idk what I’m doing Halloween but Nov 1st my fat buts gonna be buying up all the discounted candy that’s for sure…then spending the next 2 weeks in a sugar coma…happy Halloween yall

2 Likes

hanging from my kitchen chandelier.
Happy Season.

2 Likes

I guess im going to a halloween party at a skate park. I dont really like halloween tbh, spirits are real and it’s not cool to ■■■■ with them. Also the decorations make everything look fake.

1 Like

No kids came last year, hopefully none this year. Bah humbug.

3 Likes

One of the lucky ones I see. Kids here come and steal all what’s supposed to be my candy leftovers. We run out every year. This year I had to strike preemptively. No Reese’s Peanut Butter cups for them.

2 Likes

I’ll probably walk around town with Little LED. Tempted to get a mask and ToT with her. :joy: I’m short enough no one ever questions it lol

2 Likes

I always offer candy to the adults who come up with their kids. I miss being young enough to not be creepy trick or treating.

LOL every year my anxiety creeps up as our inventory deplenishes. Like damn, hopefully they save an almond joy for me.

1 Like

I spent last night celebrating Halloween by watching a Christmas Carol… At least it’s a ghost story, eh? I’m suffering severe holiday confusion. :sleepy:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.