I'm having a bad situation now

I don’t have anything to do again. I can’t not escape from this situation. I’m stuck

2 Likes

Play videogames? Netflix? Cook?

1 Like

I’m about to clean my bathroom.

3 Likes

A cup of tea? With some soda crackers.

2 Likes

I don’t know what to do. I’m trying to think of something to do.

I figured out something I can do.

Take all your free time and write down a schedule of things you want to do in the future.
Kind of make them your goals. They say if you write down goals, you are more likely to achieve them. But yeah, I’m a big list maker, it works for me. Every night I write down everything I have to do the next day, and everything I want to do and everything I can do. I usually have phone calls to make or appointments but I also have stuff like going to the park for a walk or going to my sisters or just miscellaneous things.

The COVID-19 is stopping me from doing much else but a I can do my share of the chores, get up early and go shopping and then cook a pot of stew or chili or beans to last me a week. Use your imagination, be creative. I know it’s a cliché but force yourself to have fun. Even if you only do one big thing a day it’s better than nothing.

But yeah, write down a few things you like and schedule them in and you can write down surf the web too and taking a nap or going for a walk.

I’m not being critical because I need things to fill my day too but if you have ten hours of free time a day couldn’t you take a half hour to sit down and brainstorm and find a couple things to do?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.