I'm doing good apparently money wise

I’ve got about $60 left until the 3rd, after buying groceries. Just about everyone else I talked to at my psych clinic has less than that. How are you holding up until payday?

3 Likes

I’m doing fine.
I don’t really live paycheck to paycheck thanks to my living arrangements and savings.

I have at times in the past though.

Glad you’re doing good.

3 Likes

I’m doing good on my diet too, even though I cheated a little. I’ve managed to lose four pounds. I’m using a carb counter app on my phone. It seems to work as I’m not eating as much since I have to record everything I eat and drink.

2 Likes

That’s great @ElGato . I havent been losing squat myself :frowning: .

2 Likes

I lent someone dear some money but I’ll still be able to live without takeaway and stuff and come out with more. I’m into saving at the moment so it’s good. Looking forward to a tough week and getting back into exercise seriously for the cricket season.

So. I’m doing really well and saving still!

4 Likes

I have dipped into my savings once again this month but i should be doing ok after next month

1 Like

Everything is paid for this month, except if I need to buy some more food. I’m going to try and save the $60 and not but any more food until payday.

I spent $20 on unnecessary stuff for fun though.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that you have it covered. I just have to economize through December.

1 Like

Thats right i didnt even think about the holidays

1 Like

Besides trying to lose some weight, I’m having to reduce my salt intake because it’s elevating my blood pressure. My nurse practitioner is aware of and encouraging me with my diet. I’m doing a Keto diet, but am limiting my carb intake per my nurse. I have diabetes so watching my carbs is a good idea. My nurse practitioner says Keto diets can be dangerous.

1 Like

I just checked my blood pressure and it’s 137/76. I take meds for my BP, but it’s been elevated anyway, like 150 to 155. It looks like cutting the salt is doing the trick as I have changed my meds.

2 Likes

Debt balancing act is my situation.

1 Like

I think I am good, but I was looking at food prices in a convenience store, and they had gotten very high. It might be best to conserve your money for the time being. Make it last, because prices are likely to keep going up.

3 Likes

You’re right crimby. That makes sense.

2 Likes

I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of reasonably healthy food, and I’m brown bagging my lunch instead of McDonald’s $1 stuff.

1 Like

I have $6 in my bank account and i will buy a stamp with that.:slightly_smiling_face:

I have beautiful food at home though and I’m happy and grateful for all the good I have.blessed.

2 Likes

I’m thankful for everything I have too SacredNeigh7.

2 Likes

Way to be.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

I have a low income but I get by. As long as I can keep my benefits, I’ll be alright.

I advice everyone to have at least 3 months of expenses in savings for emergencies.

I hope you can save in the future.

2 Likes

I have about $150 in my bank account to last me until next month and all my bills are paid. I will spend it on food. I am enjoying cable lately but it’s too expensive and there seems to be no end to the price increase. I have a little bit of money I keep all the time so I’ll never bounce checks. I eat everything from healthy to junk food. Some days like if I am sleeping I’ll eat very little. I can’t ever afford to eat out though there’s places near me that are cheap if you don’t buy a soda.

2 Likes