Im disappointed in my height

at my doc appointments for the last few years ive measured at 6’0" i just realized that i am only 6’ which shoes on. without shoes i am 5’10"- 5’11". i feel short now. i really wish i was like 6’9" i wouldnt even mind being fat if i was tall as fook but i feel small

1 Like

maybe i can get height surgery

1 Like

5’11" is not short IMO. I am 5’11" and consider myself fairly average.

4 Likes

I’m 5’1". Everyone over 5’3" is tall to me!

1 Like

Pretty sure the average height of a man here in Canada is 5’9.

2 Likes

Im 6’3. I wouldnt want to be much taller cuz finding clothes is much more difficult.

3 Likes

I’m relatively short. I file that under “things I can’t change”, like my shoe size.

3 Likes

I am 6 foot 6 inches and finding clothes is a nightmare. :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

My husband is a physically fit 6’6” man. Big and tall clothes are either not long enough or too roomy for his physique. It’s awful. We can never find clothes that fit him

4 Likes

I hear you all the way. It is awful. :pig::pig::pig:

3 Likes

I bet! I usually get 34 or 36 length jeans. And i need longer tshirts.

3 Likes

@cigarino ey! I’m just curious what inseam do you wear on your jeans?

I’m 6 ft tall, but I prefer a 29 inch inseam. More cleaner. :wink:

2 Likes

i have no idea i havent worn jeans in over a year

1 Like

Im 6’1 or 6’2 but sometimes people act really impressed by my height like wow youre tall you must be 6’3 or 6’4 stuff like that.

Also when i was in highschool one kid who was like 5’5 kept asking me how to get taller because he liked basketball. I was like eat food or something. A couple years later I saw this big guy looking at me it was him he grew like a foot.

3 Likes

I’ve recently taken out height insurance, so I’m covered against any mishap that might occur if I suddenly grow a few inches.

4 Likes

I am average, 178cm or 5ft10 without shoes.

4 Likes

The only thing I recommend is going through the stretching machine in Willy wonka and the chocolate factory. It seems like it works.

3 Likes

I’m 5’11’’ and I’m constantly sad that I fell short of 6’

1 Like

You’re too focused on this insignificant detail of your body. You would be much better off going to the gym and getting in really good shape. You would feel great too.

2 Likes

I’m only 5 foot 4 inches. I’m happy with my weight.

2 Likes