Im disappointed in my height

5’10’’

I’m good.

1 Like

It’s good you’re Michael Jordan though and you have your own clothing company tho :+1:

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder how many 7 foot people are walking around. There’s plenty almost 7 foot people in college and pro basketball but I don’t see them often IRL or ever outside an arena

2 Likes

I’m average 5’9 or 175cm

2 Likes

Height!! I meant height

2 Likes

You shouldn’t fixate on your height.
Concentrate more on your weight.
This is more important

1 Like

i have no concerns regarding my physical appearance. i wouldnt mind being short. i once met an nba player. boy i was very small close to that guy. my head was in his umbilicus sort of. it is all solvable by growing hormone called somatothrophin. my nephew got injections since the age of 8 or something. he is not tall but he would be very small without it. this hormone is released by the pituitary gland. many of the human giants are like that because of tumor in the pituitary so the hormone is over produced all the time. it produces acromegalia.

1 Like

I was 5’ 11.5 . Not sure now. That was quite tall for someone reaching adulthood in the mid 1970s, Nowadays itt would be regarded as rather average.

2 Likes

I should have been born a man. I’m 5’10" way too tall for a woman to be comfortable with! I hate the way I stick out. Worst is when people say I’m so tall. I hate it.
The only advantage of height for me is reaching high shelves at shops :laughing:

1 Like

I am only 5ft 6 or 168cm but I prefer to see it like this:

6 Likes

That’s too bad you don’t like your height. I don’t think there is anything negative in any way with women being tall.

1 Like

Everyone should just be happy with the way they were born. As far as height goes. Nothing you can do about it. Well this some paying for it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.