I'm back moderating

Well, so much for quitting :stuck_out_tongue: . I took about 2 months? or so off and after a month or so, found myself trying to moderate on the “sidelines” through flags and such and eventually came to the conclusion that I might as well be able to handle situations myself, rather than having to flag stuff.

It was a hard habit to break for me after 2 years of moderating, so I came back after some encouragement that I should do so.

I still fully plan on taking it easy and not getting myself involved in the major mod decisions. I’m mostly just here to do the day to day of flagging and closing topics…changing names, taglines, etc. That is my intention, anyway.

So you can consider me “mod lite” at the current time.

Thanks for reading and I will see you around.

34 Likes

Welcome back, i think you are a good moderator

4 Likes

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Bowens Mane! :smiley:

Glad to have you back modding.

Take care.

3 Likes

I should also say that boredom was a major factor. Hopefully this move will keep me away from Christmas shopping when I have nothing to do to some degree. I’m totally going nutty on xmas shopping.

4 Likes

Welcome back Bowens.

2 Likes

Yay! He’s back for another round

2 Likes

Sweet you always did a good job modding I found you and zombie were online most of the time just sayin the other mods were and are good mods

2 Likes

You can get help you know at MA(moderators anonymous) :wink:

Good to have you back!

2 Likes

Ok @Bowens . We know who you are now.

2 Likes

Glad your back man

1 Like

Welcome back @Bowens

1 Like

Nice to have you moderating again.:slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back!:love_you_gesture:t4::pray:t4:

1 Like

Great news, yay!!

1 Like

“Mod lite” haha. I like it. Glad to have you moderating again Bowens.

1 Like

Glad you’re back! I’m glad you’ve taken some time off for your mental health though. Maybe the mods should rotate breaks???

@Bowens @Jonathan2 @Moonbeam @voithos and once again, I’m forgetting a mod. Oops. Sorry.

2 Likes

I call shotgun on the next year off!

v.

3 Likes

I knew it. I saw you post that a topic should be closed. You still had your mod hat on. Good to see you on the mod squad.

2 Likes

Everything in moderation.
Including moderating.

Welcome back!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.