Im Back, but i just want a open discussion about changing the layout of this forum anyone have any ideas?

To tell you the truth, im getting kinda bored with the layout with this forums not to be rude sorry about that, i realize the others i went through, have more friendly user designs you know, i just want some upgrades. Just some stuff to make the forum easier for people to post, make the forum lively more inviting to the eye you what i mean guys. more user friendly so you feel more comfortable and feel welcome to come here and join to you what i mean, does anyone have any suggestions or idea. Its just an idea thats all. It will be great if it can happen because i see alot of potential in this forum i really do. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Heres the other forum i went to, its a awesome forum, I love the layout and color they have my favorite color blue, thats not why i like it, but the layout its not complicated its very user friendly and very welcoming. And there people their are like us too, you guys should definitely (mentalhealthforum), i can’t post links right now because im register has a new user but you guys put on google search it will pop up there.

1 Like

I prefer it how it is now.

9 Likes

It’s pretty user friendly now. I doubt there will be a major change as Discourse is probably here to stay.

If you have suggestions on how the software works, there are user forums for Discourse. I think @Moonbeam knows the link, I do not.

Edit, I think this is it

3 Likes

I like the layout too. I could see some minor changes improving it though. But I like the overall layout.

4 Likes
2 Likes

the old format had many glitches,

and could be down for weeks.
This is reliable, currently.

2 Likes

I found it after I remembered to search discourse support. Lol, space brain.

2 Likes

Okay if everyone likes the current forum format now okay, thats cool. It just an idea thats all.

1 Like

I prefer it like the way it is.

1 Like

@BEASTMODEWARRIOR IMO, you’re being kind of obnoxious in the brief time since you returned to the forum. Maybe tone it down a notch.

3 Likes

I like the layout here.
Best around if you ask me.

2 Likes

why what do you mean obnoxious. I dont understand. sorry im trying to come off obnoxious. Im just excited thats all, i feel good bro. and positive. why turn it turn down thats being negative bro. please dont be a hater.

1 Like

I don’t like change at all. I am not sure if that is Schiz related or not. Please leave it as it is,

2 Likes

Okay, everyone likes the forum cool with me. :yum:

4 Likes

Honestly it would be nice with some color, instead of just white.

It doesn’t really matter, as the owner chose Discourse and that’s what it will stay until he chooses a different platform IF he does, ever.

5 Likes

yea i understand, thanks for link ZombeMombie really appreciate it. :blush: But everyone is happy with forum, so im good peace everyone? Have a fun weekend, really enjoy your saturday okay guys bye i have to go somewhere, im glad to be back, im so sorry i left. Later everyone. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I prefer the site how it is. I think it’s very user friendly

2 Likes

I just want more ketchup packs in the lunchroom
:hugs:

4 Likes

I like our site the way it is too.