I'm back! A lot has happened

So a lot has happened since I was gone
My husband and I are in the process of moving in with my mom
My period started again
My husband and I got gym memberships
I’ve been going to the gym almost daily
I’m trying to start talking a shower nightly
My husband his mom and nephew and I all went to rifft tracks live (just got home and about to go to bed
I’m getting better at my gluten free diet
My celiac is so bad I throw up after eating gluten
I’ve been commissioned to make a Godzilla and plan to start this evening
I feel great mentally!
A lot has happened lol

17 Likes

glad to hear @Twialine ! sounds like youre doing well. i also have celiac and it took me a while to get it down, once you find some staples its pretty easy though. helps me keep weight off too cause theres so much i cant eat :stuck_out_tongue:

btw thanks for the idea of a nightly shower im gonna add it to my daily goal list

3 Likes

would be cool if you gave him some blue fire :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

it’s always grate to hear a goo news. thanks. kip on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Twialine good to see you sounds like things are going well. Take care of you.

2 Likes

RiffTrax is great. Sounds like a good time!

2 Likes

@ThePoet thanks! Things are going pretty well! I do exactly what my customer wants and he don’t want fire or anything like that but I agree it would look nice.

@ola thanks

@Leaf hey! Always nice to see you! Things are going well! Always glad to see you!

@anon1517417 hey! It was pretty fun! They played hobgoblins! Lol they have another “live” show in October you should go see it! They play it in different theaters around the world or USA I can’t remember what one but it was great!

4 Likes

I haven’t eaten gluten in like 4 or 5 days and still have gas and gluten like what the heck!

2 Likes

That’s great @Twialine! Good for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo I really need to start on that Godzilla soon… With the move it’s been rough to say the least

2 Likes

Yeah, moving is tough on everyone, even when you want to move. But you’re exercising and taking care of yourself so that’s great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@CoCo thanks… We’re moving mainly because my mom is sick… It’s rough

1 Like

Oh no. I’m so sorry. If you told me that before, I apologize for forgetting. I have a terrible memory.

2 Likes

@CoCo I haven’t told many people so I doubt I did… She’s still strong for now but there is traces of blood in her urine and she’s seen blood before

2 Likes

@CoCo I’m gonna get started on my commissioned Godzilla I’ll post updates from time to time so y’all can see it as it is being made

2 Likes

I hope she’s ok. Can’t wait to see your Godzilla, that is, if you want to share.

2 Likes

@CoCo as do I… Might post about my mom later today
I plan to post about it I’m excited to see how it goes

2 Likes

Hi @Twialine
It’s good to see you back and doing well!

2 Likes

@Wave hey thank you

1 Like

lol trust me! its the worst haha. i always get so bloated the second i eat wheat. so glad ive been off that this long, my mood is so much better

1 Like