I'll be so happy

Moving into my new place dec 1st. I’ll miss my cuddle buddies but this house is too much to take care of myself. And the other tenants have mental health issues as well so I’m hoping I can make a few friends. Also my cousin lives there so I can hang out with him. It is just a better fit for me.

12 Likes

Moving to a new place is a big deal. Are you going to be in the same town? How long have you lived in your present place? Exciting but a lot of work and adjusting.

1 Like

The apartment is in the same town about 5 minutes from here. I’ve lived here 8 years. In some ways I will miss it here. But it is also about $650 less a month than here so I’ll be able to save and not have to always worry about money.

3 Likes

When i moved around i found out to do the new routine like cats coming to new places. Give yourself time and you will do your rounds soon enough. Get to know your new home and outdoors.

1 Like

I’m so happy for you @FatMama!
New beginnings are exciting!

1 Like

wow I am stoked for you !! $650 less a month !! woohoo…sorry about losing your cats…really…sad…

1 Like

Sounds great. Enjoy your new place and saving money is so good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.