If I win the lottery

I’m quitting my job… my partner quits his … id buy a mansion, pay off my mums mortgages, travel , take my mum and friend’s travel, i will study if its something I still want to do and pay my partner to go back to uni to complete his PhD… invest as much as i can…

What about you ?

1 Like

Buy a house for myself, and a house for my mother.
Pay off all my debts
buy clothes I actually like and that actually fit me
maybe have some surgeries done
Travel a lot

1 Like

I would give it to my parents or little brother as I can’t manage money and money is actually bad for me. They know how to use in good ways, I don’t. My disability money goes into my parents bank. I don’t have access to any money.

1 Like

I would build a house, buy a Polestar 2 and go on lots of holidays.

1 Like

ohhhh its so exciting to think about it and yet I don’t buy a lotto ticket maybe once every few months but still

I would build a small house on some land and build some other houses for my other family members to come visit or live. I would buy a Subaru Crosstrek. I would hire a personal assistant to handle all my affairs so I would never get stressed and could simple enjoy life with my family.

2 Likes

I would also buy a block of flats and give both our families a flat each that would be awesome

I’d buy my parents a house nearer to me and buy my financially struggling sister a house, and invest the rest as a nest egg (as my husband supports me) :blush:

1 Like

i would buy a scenic piece of land in michigan or around the great lakes somewhere for the summer, and a winter home somewhere warm, probably a condo in new orleans, when i wanted to escape the cold.

i would give my mom and dad some money to ease their retirement, i would pay for all my nieces and nephews college educations. im not sure if i would give much money to my brother and sisters, maybe my younger sister, her and her husband live on a tight budget with 2 kids, but my brother and older sister are probably already millionaires and will both be retired in 10 years or so. they would be fine without my money.

i would go back to school myself, probably to study horticulture. and i would pay for music lessons

i used to want a ski condo in colorado but now im not sure i want that anymore.

my charitable contribution would be a small donation for sz/sza research.

and i would invest a lot.

1 Like

horticulture that sounds like a really fun subject… love being in nature …

1 Like

yeah natures great, except for some troublesome bugs, like mosquitos and wasps. i would also have to consider getting an assistant to drive me around because i don’t like to drive.

and one last thing, i would research and look for a good assisted living community for when i get older. they can get pricey. i have this fear that i will die alone some day and nobody will discover my body for months. so it would give me comfort to live around other people and be checked on. but if i was rich, i could live anywhere and have my assistant come check in on me when i get older.

1 Like

Good luck on winning the lottery!:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much i am very looking forward to it :grinning:

1 Like

If I win the lottery I’ll have to say “no” to everyone coming for me and bleed from a high income tax bracket.

1 Like

Id buy a couple nukes for my native american rez and become a real country.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I have a couple of ideas for investment, but I think I would keep enough to keep me comfortable and secure, and give the rest to worth causes.

2 Likes

I would probably give it all away…

1 Like

on second thought if i won i would give it to mom and dad. they have agreed, if i win the lottery, they will buy me a place around the great lakes, and pay me $100,000 a year. i can’t be claimant because i don’t want to answer questions from the media about my past haha. i fear dad would give it all away to a christian charity or something.

when we made this pact, dad said. “well now im going to start making plans for when i get hit by a meteor” haha.

1 Like

I would move out of my neighborhood. I’d get a decent house in a great neighborhood. I’d buy a car my husband can fit into without so much pain. I’d hire a cook to prepare my meals once a week. I’d get a cleaning lady once a week. I’d invest money, and I’d donate to charities. I’d also hire a personal trainer.

3 Likes

I just dream of when I will inherit my millions…I don’t believe in the lottery…when I’m wealthy me and my gf will start a home for dogs…

3 Likes