I'd like to discuss Schizo, and go deeper into it

lmao! Nah man, I am too much of an outcast to society to have one of em. Besides, I ain’t ready to have a gf yet.

3 Likes

Are u on disability…!!! How long have u been suffering sz…!!

1 Like

How much disability do u get

1 Like

I work for money I wish I had disability Its only 100 dollars in my country

2 Likes

How much do u earn a salary @anon20318121
U can pm me fast…!!!

1 Like

Guys, too much freedom to do whatever you want is boring.

Sure, you can have more time to game, watch tv, or hang with friends. But others will be busy, or want to do other things. As you, to have all that free time? It’ll be a bit much. If anything? I wish and can’t wait, once I gain the ability to start working. I am sick and tired of all this. It rather pisses me off

1 Like

Hello @Iceefloor. I’ll keep my comments brief.
I believe that placing too much importance on your hallucinations is not such a good idea. I think you should focus on your treatment.
If you are still having persistent positive symptoms, it might be a good idea to talk to your pdoc about those experiences and maybe he or she can adjust your treatment plan to better fit your personal needs.
Try to be patient, I think the longer you take your meds, the better you will feel. As your treatment progresses, so will your insight into your illness.
Wish you the best @Iceefloor.

4 Likes

Some reason I strongly feel you are miss understanding me. I barely to not even hear voices now a days. Almost silent, like, normal. Sure they mention every once a day, if noe twice during a week. But hell, that’s one or two days out of the whole seven.

1 Like

I’m went through and read all of the posts. It might be a good idea to stop smoking weed.
I know it’s hard, but it can really add to the problems you already face with your illness.
I stand by what I said. Even though the voices have calmed down, you seem to have some delusional thought regarding them. Like telepathy. And trying to attach an inherent meaning to them.
I think in time you will gain more insight into what you have experienced.
It might be a good idea to not focus so much on what you experienced when you were untreated, that’s like taking acid and insisting what you experienced when you were tripping was real. Trying to overthink your hallucinations and obsessing on them serves no purpose. It just complicates your recovery from the psychosis itself.
I’m not trying to preach. I am only basing this on my own personal observations and experiences.
I was a mess for many years. I had a hard time giving up on my drugs of choice. Looking back, if I would have been more willing and/or able to get clean, I wouldn’t have been so hard for me.
I wish you the best @Iceefloor.

4 Likes

Yes, You can go from 90% free of positive symptoms to 100% free of positive symptoms by laying off of the weed. I recommend quitting the smoking of dope.

3 Likes

I suppose my original attentions fall on death hears…

Unlike you, others. Even without the meds? I can defend myself against it. THe problem? I have to live two lifes at the exact same time as one and the other are happening…

You all cannot understand… How sad…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.