I'd like to discuss Schizo, and go deeper into it

I think you are a good psychiatrist but not SZ.

Like I said; per person, it could work out differently from my own.

I have schizophenia but I have meds that puts 80-95 per cen of it away.

You have not telepathy and intrusives thoughts. Than tell me about visual hallucinations. What is it.

PErhaps I am not understanding you all the way. Could you try— Explaining— By different route but same end?

Visual?

Alright.

Let us say we are standing side-by-side.
We’re both staring at a fence.
To you, you see a fence
To me? There could be a white cloud, a red cloud, or even a shadow figure standing by the fence. But, at the same time-- It kinda isn’t there, like, it vanishes fairly quickly. Although, it can be continous at times as well.

The difference?
It’s in my mind, that I think there is something there.
You on the otherhand? All you are seeing is a normal fence.

No, its OK. Some schizophrenic hallucinate shadow. But I want to know that the Figure I hallucinate has mind, that are thinking. It is possible or not.

I am not going to throw out the theory that, these things you see, can have, infact, a mind of its own. HOWEVER! Know that the illness that created it? It’s doing its best to control it, so it’s saying and thinking what it wants. That’s how I view it.

Why?
Because, I made friends with few to a lot of voices. And after doing some backpast anylizing? Makes me belive this

Ok, what medication cured you to 90 percent. I am interested to know.

fluanxol

I am on a pretty heavy dose. Which is why I completely cut certain habbits and only do some on occasions; such as alcohol and weed.

Stop weed it’s like putting petrol in a fire!!!

If u serious about getting better you would stop it

2 Likes

It’s bit of a tough habbit to break. But it only affects me with certain strains. Doesn’t always increase the voices.

I can’t take anyone serious who smokes weed and is SZ

3 Likes

IT all depends on ‘views’ my friend. Especially what you accept as ‘reality’ and ‘illusion’.

How old are u …?? Where r u from buddy…???

1 Like

I am 23 years old, going to be 24 in a day.

I live in canada.

And the reason my english is so rough, is because of my disabilities.

2 Likes

You should stop smoking weed it’s going to affect you later in life.

Just stating the obvious

5 Likes

I know u are native english speaker…!!! Do u work or have a job…???

It could, or, I could learn more with it against my illness. Like I’ve been doing sense half ways through the searching medication process.

Ones reality could be anothers illusion, while ones illusion could be anothers reality.

And as for Far’s question?
I do not work at the moment. Sort of figuring my life out. And getting the courage to be around others more often. Being under the influance of the illness as caused me to be somewhat shy, and a negative thinker.

1 Like

Why would u wake up so early @Iceefloor…!!! I just came from walk…!!!

1 Like

Couldnt sleep at all. Had too much cafiene the day before. But there are things I have to do today, and see someone for awhile. So I can’t really sleep.

1 Like

Do u have a girlfriend…???

1 Like