I wish VAMPIRES and WAREWOLVES were real!

Yeah! I know it’s an odd topic, must be all the movies and TV series I watch. Don’t worry I’m not delusional or hallucinating any more. But I think it would be kind interesting if they existed. I personally would want to be a vampire but feed primarily on animal blood. To have the supernatural strength and abilities, probably wouldn’t have mental illness

1 Like

Nice although movies are even nicer…!!! I liked twilight saga…!!!

1 Like

Say what?? Come on, everyone knows it’s Lycans for the win.

• Amazing at cuddling
  • Can live on steak
  • Powerful sense of smell
  • Doggy style sex
  • Lots of fangs instead of just two
  • Puppy dog eyes super manipulation tactics
  • Entertained for hours, with just a $1.99 ball or stuffed animal
  • Hunt and kill with your friends! (since uh packs and whatnot)
  • Werewolf MtG decks are the bomb
3 Likes

How the hell does Dracula comb his hair if he can’t see himself in a mirror? Or how does he get dressed to go to parties and baseball games and family reunions and Bar Mitzphas and stuff? He’s always impeccably groomed and dressed but he can’t see how he looks.

3 Likes

I think there are different folklore on whether vampires can see their reflections or not. In some they do in others they don’t. So I think combing his hair won’t be a problem hypothetically

He has that creepy human who watches over him as he sleeps…I bet he combs his hair…and sniffs it…he’s creepy …

2 Likes

Frist you pick what lore something history based it form the classic writing or form a rpg base like white wolfs books or film tv!

So much to chose form I like the vampire the masquerade rpg is well though out

I go with a werewolf

1 Like

You mean they aren’t? Next you’ll be telling me that there’s no such thing as leprechauns.

4 Likes

technically, vampires are somewhat amoung us… they can be viewed as people in the hospital who desperately need a blood transfusion. of course, that’s not the ideal vampire, but the main criteria of sucking blood is somewhat met here. that’s as close to a real-life vampire as you’re probably going to get.

2 Likes

There’s people who put out ads for clean blood…then there are aura vampires who supposedly can sense and drain your aura…I think its just wishful thinking but they are meeting the criteria for sucking the life force of another…

2 Likes

Vampires and werewolves are all sensitive new age guys theses days and are vegetarians. Twilight has a lot to answer for.

2 Likes

They are real, metaphors but real.

The werewolves are insane because of the lunacy and the vampires really will suck you dry and kill you.

1 Like

True they are really insane

I would wanna be a ghoul

All id have to eat is coffee and people while avoiding police hunting me down, while i have superhuman abilities. Seems simple enough

1 Like

Yeah a ghoul sounds nice

1 Like