I want to be ninja

I want to be ninja… I will try reading this book

5 Likes

Go for it…!!!

I am a ninja …

It would be so cool and so much fun to be a ninja! I’d love to be trained in all kinds of MMA and weapons!

I dont think I am up to the the challenge but I will cheer you on with all my heart.

on a side note, my house is covered with tiny ninjas from everywhere. They were collected by my son when he was little.

Theirpopularity because of their acrobatic feats was thick in the the time he growing up.

Then about age 10 he meet a real live ninja. She was right there with us shopping in the W lmart. (hijib, I think it is the customary dress for womem in the country of Iran, but I could be mistaken)

2 Likes

I want to be a schoolteacher in Israel.

2 Likes

God bless u @Erez…!!!

@Chess24

1 Like

Being a ninja is a noble and worthy goal. It takes much time and practice, but is worth it in the end.

4 Likes

@Ninjastar ur already ninjastar … haha!!!

How come…???

3 Likes

I want to be a adult film maker :woman_shrugging:::: hey if you want to be a ninja :::: …:.

4 Likes

WHAT DO YOU MEANn?

1 Like

I want to disappear :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

i read it 33 pages now i cannt read more

2 Likes

That’s a good reading session. Usually I start zoning out after a dozen pages…

3 Likes

yea buttt i cannot continue to read it next day…i am kinda exploded of new things

2 Likes

The Ninja is a master of his own environment. For real training you need ooze, a sewer, a geriatric rat, and 4 turtles. Then you will be Ninja master. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol at that story. Calling a hijab-wearing woman a ninja just tickles me.

I want to be a ninja too. I’ve already perfected the “be invisible” part, where I’ve pretty much fallen off the face of the planet to my relatives and peers.

1 Like

I didnt. My son saw movies and such with ninjas. Only after the lady had gone and we were in the car did he ask if the “ninja” was real.

2 Likes

come to think of it, I really do think he believed in ninjas to an older age that he did even Santy Claus.
strange.

3 Likes

…ninjas are real.

2 Likes