I wanna sue the Abilify (company) for bringing addiction disease into my life, please join me!

I wanna sue the Abilify (company) soon for bringing gambling addiction disease into my life, please join me! They have not reported this potential side effect for 10+ years! There’s enough proof on youtube, personal experiences, and the internet.

Stand up for your rights! Even if think you don’t stand a chance, there’s enough proof.

Comment here please.

@Aziz I’m gonna do it soon, but will need a good lawyer to bring out the evil behind it. And what it has done to you!

2 Likes

L dopa also have same potential and its natural. We need to use medications or other substances wisely. Best is always to avoid such substances fully otherwise be ready to face the side effects. Alcohol too have such consequences several accidents, crimes taking place daily due to alcohol.

I made a similar thread long time ago and a user got mad saying that I will raise Abilify’s price. He made no sense lmao He’s too selfish.

3 Likes

Benzos for example. People take them to feel temporary relaxation but the after effect is devastating. Need to pay huge price for the short lived relief from it.

2 Likes

But for me anyways I don’t have the money or the mental capacity to go court and hire lawyers.

1 Like

I asked my brother and mother, they said Abilify’s company has much more experience and money and better lawyers, and that I don’t stand a chance against them.

2 Likes

Aren’t there warnings everywhere about it?

4 Likes

The FDA (US) and Health Canada have warnings about Abilify and Rexulti for causing addictions and hypersexuality. Not sure if there is those warnings on the bottle. Maybe Ill sue them when my negative symptoms improve with Vraylar.

1 Like

Years ago I thought someone should have sued the makers of Ambien. I blacked out and did some dangerous things while taking it, like getting in a car at 3 AM and driving around town.

5 Likes

Yes, there are. It’s a well known issue .

3 Likes

Is it on the bottle? Why psychiatrists and pharmacists don’t warn us about those?

3 Likes

Not many permanent users got addiction side effects here, just temporary users.

1 Like

At one point I wanted to sue my old pdoc for placing me on a powerful tricyclic antidepressant for many years.
This kept me in a manic mixed state for decades.

It got so bad that I started cutting my face with a razor blade!

He was a criminal!

7 Likes

They need to put the addiction side effects on the actual medication leaflet that comes with the medication . It doesn’t state that on mine.

4 Likes

It shouldn’t be ignored just because its a rare side effect.

2 Likes

It didn’t say on mine either.

2 Likes

Actually most drugs have severe side effects and its all mentioned in popular med websites like webmd. Do not blindly believe on doctors unless you lost all insight and helpless in some mental hospital.

2 Likes

I think I saw an AD on TV from a lawyer suing for Abilify. I’m in Arkansas USA.

2 Likes

Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: fainting, mental/mood changes (such as increased anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts), trouble swallowing, restlessness (especially in the legs), shaking (tremor), muscle spasm, mask-like expression of the face, seizures, trouble controlling certain urges (such as gambling, sex, eating or shopping), interrupted breathing during sleep.