I thought this was suposed to be a recovery oriented site

I never said it is a made up dis order. I am calling out people who underhandedly begrudge the antidrug message of this site.

I begrudgingly disrespected the rules of the board by asking treebeard if medical marijuana was allowed to be spoken of? Whatever. I don’t think we’re going anywhere. I’m out of this thread for now.

@anon12908646

I’m a veteran with PTSD, and what you’re saying is completely false.

4 Likes

If it is, it needs to be in its own area that regular users can avoid.

1 Like

No tree beard said to bring it to a forum dedicated to the ailment you get the weed for. Because no one gets medical marijuana for schizophrenia

4 Likes

@anon12908646, if this many people are misunderstanding what you meant to say, maybe it’s time to acknowledge that you said it poorly. As a member of the community, the responsibility is on you to make sure you communicate effectively.

2 Likes

This post was temporarily locked. During that time, I did make another explaining I do not offer this as a critic of the moderators or their work.

I am calling out those members who begrudgingly give new users the message that this is an antidrug website that is recovery oriented, for all people.

I offer critism to those people that could be more helpful and not less helpful.

This is not about modaration this is about responsibility.

1 Like

I never abused drugs and wound up with an SZ diagnosis also. You are right that it hurts to watch apparent fools do it to themselves with drug abuse.

Yes, drug abuse is a huge problem. There was a “war on drugs” declared in the US decades ago for a good reason. Some of your rage is justified.

There is no need to be too critical of this site or the mods though, as I see it. Do you feel up to starting your own forum for SZ’s that have always been clean? One of the posters here tried to start his own forum, but found out that his target audience seemed too small.

What if there are just too few always-clean SZ’s out there to have our own forum?

1 Like

Not accordinding to what I had read. Just because you have not read it does not mean it is not true.

And yes I am aware you can reply to me inturn.

But that is an argument if another kind and off subject.

I am calling out people who begrudgingly tell new users this is an antidrug site for recovery.

I critisize those who speak of their use of it so nonchalantly as if everyone here should be totally cool with it . I never see any post about rehabilitaion here.