I think something is going wonky with me

I just don’t feel like myself today. I feel aggressive. That’s not like me.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because you’re not taking saphris daily?

I haven’t missed any, I’ve been taking generic

1 Like

I’ve been taking generic for 4 days, maybe it doesn’t work as well

1 Like

Could it be hormones?

I know I get real aggressive and edgy when I’m having hormonal issues.

1 Like

I guess but I’ve went through menopause about 8 years ago

1 Like

Don’t beat anyone up leaf! :crazy_face:

1 Like

lol, I’ll try my best

1 Like

My poor neighbor earlier was coming for a smoke and knocked on my door right when I was opening it up and it about scared her out of her wheelchair. She jumped back and said I scared the ■■■■ out of her, so I kinda beat her up.

1 Like

Stop picking on your neighbors leaf! Just because your aggressive doesn’t mean that you have to take it out on them. For shame. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol, I know, I’m just picking fights today

1 Like

I am aggressive off meds. On 3-4mg risperdal I was too irritable/agitated and would fight with my family and punch my brothers in the face. Now on 6mg I dont do that but I am still a bit irritable yelling sometimes at my family. I am in the process of upping my risperdal to 8mg as I want to be myself, I was never irritable like that before sz. My gp dr still didnt receive my psychiatric folder from my psychiatrist clinic.

I dont have a pdoc since 8 Jan, he said I am too stable to need a psychiatrist but I didnt tell him about my irritability problem back then. I told my gp but he needs access to my file to modify my meds so I am waiting for their phone call.

1 Like

I think I realized what’s causing me to feel aggressive. It’s this pseudophed I’ve been taking the last 2 days for my allergies. That stuff is nasty.

2 Likes

Well, I’m glad you figured it out. We don’t want you going off the rails on us leaf. :wink:

1 Like

I’m torn between breathing and being aggressive lol

1 Like

Well you can’t have everything leaf. Sometimes you just have to pick your poison. Who needs to breathe anyway? lol

1 Like

I would lol but I can’t because I’m gasping for air

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.