I think I belong in jail…

Seems like it, I`m not the referee dough.

In her country they don’t allow her to go to school because she’s unstable. She also doesn’t live with her parents. She’s in a group home. So I believe getting support is very difficult for her and we need to keep that in mind.

@Crystal-Cotton , it is essential that you speak up for yourself because you’re the only one who can right now. Be insistent that you need therapy. Tell them about your thoughts and urges and how you want to work them out and learn how to manage to lessen them and get healthier.

1 Like

Sorry @Crystal-Cotton, if I came across as thinking it was easy for you to get support. I’m not always good at expressing myself. That you didn’t get therapy yet, is not your fault. At all. I know by experience that getting the right support can be terribly difficult. I was just sitting here hoping very hard that you get good help. That someone stands by you. And that you don’t lose hope.

1 Like

I have similar thoughts. Only i feel like i deserve to be dead.

Ok. I will talk to my nurse on Monday

2 Likes

Posts with more than 20 replies should be a crime. That’s a lot of reading.

Sorry bro. I just need help

1 Like

I have been to one of those places when I was 17/18 twice, and I can assure you this is not what you want or need

Those places are not good for recovery

What do I need then?

Well for a start I wouldn’t go for the nuclear option before trying other things…

Hmm that’s true
I’ve tried clozapine and abilify and it doesn’t help much

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.