I think I belong in jail…

I’m obsessed with the thoughts. Idk really why

I think there are different therapeutic angles to treat urges. But I would leave it up to them to decide how they are going to help you.

You just need to keep communicating.

1 Like

I’ll try my best ok

1 Like

The fact that you are reaching out here, because you want to be helped, is very positive. You are not a bad person.

Is there someone who can help you get therapy and give your psych a kick in the butt to finally help you? A family member, a social worker, a teacher? Sometimes if another one stands by you, you will be more easily helped.

1 Like

Idk really I have no one

Try not to think of them as giant problems. Think of them as a bothersome part of your sz, and they mean nothing.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope it is possible to find someone wise who wants to help you with all this. You aren’t very old yet, if I remember well? It’s hard to deal with such issues yourself. At any age, but especially when you are still young. I hope you find someone who helps you. Never feel shy to ask, and to keep asking if they do not help you right.

You are not evil for the thoughts you have. They are just thoughts, they aren’t hurting others directly. No need to obsess over them.

Wishing you strength!

1 Like

I don’t think you belong in jail, maybe forensic psych ward if you commit crimes and the court decides its related to your mental illness. For me luckily meds got rid if all my violent thoughts and anger issues.

But according to your posts you only seem violent verbally making threats, not physically. Hopefully you won’t even need forensic psych ward and that its just anxiety.

My old psych thinks I belong in a forensic ward

1 Like

Well those are reserved for those who commited serious crimes such as murder, etc and its still better than jail or prison. Anyways try your best to be a good citizen and avoid doing crimes as there will always be bad consequences even if you have mental illness.

Maybe I should commit a crime idk

So you prefer being locked up away from society for life instead of being free like now?

Yes because I feel like I can’t be good

But won’t you miss your parents, friends, freedom, etc?

I don’t have friends and I only have my mom

Well if you love your mother and want to keep seeing her better be good and not do any crimes. If you do crimes you will lose the only person you love in this world and the person who loves you the most.

idk i dont care about that anymore :frowning:

1 Like

Just try your best to be good.

Don’t give up on yourself. I’ve had anger. And bad thoughts. And times I should have kept my mouth shut. I’m still a bit too temperamental to my liking, but I’ve become a lot more calm. The biggest chunk of anger is gone. I’m dealing with the causes.

You don’t believe you can change. We do. Or we wouldnt all be answering you.

I really hope you can have a good conversation with your nurse. If you show her what you struggle with and that you wish for therapy…I am sure she will help you. Do you want to tell us how it went?

1 Like