I started a blog

Hi guys, just started a blog but i cant share it bc i want to retain my anonymity, i’m hoping i can build on this and see where it goes :slight_smile:

Awesome!
I have a poetry blog with 300+ followers.
May I ask what your blog is about?

My life and all its glory lol

I can add poetry if I want too :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m hoping to use it to help my crowdfunder that I’m trying to get started

What are you using to make your blog on ? Like website or

WordPress, it’s a blog and a website as well

Thank you I will give this a look at

It’s taken a long time to get back to it BC I couldn’t keep up the routine and I didn’t update it regularly, but now I am keen to keep it up to date
I’m a lot more motivated

What are you using a crowdfunder for?

I’m hoping to fund a project that is worthwhile in my city, we have our clubhouse but I think we could have another one, there use to be more but bc of cuts they all had to close

Good luck @daydreamer.

Thanks wave, I’m hoping it will help raise awareness as well my social media has taken off and I got over 30,000 impressions this month which is a personal best :slightly_smiling_face: I also got my clubhouse Twitter page a bigger audience, it’s a lot of fun.

guys, i just checked my blog and i think its ok to post a link, i thought it would show my name but i dont think it does anyway here is a link to my blog, i call myself warriorsz

https://wordpress.com/view/warriorszblog.wordpress.com

i think i’ll link it to my bio page here lol

I had a blog with wordpress for a while. One person visited it. This link just takes me to MY blog.

Has anyone else had problems with this link bc that’s not my intention and I’m sorry if that happened, my name on my blog is warriorszblog

does this link work?

Yeah that last link works!

thanks Jim :slight_smile: 1234567890

i’m going to try and update it at least once a week :slight_smile: