I never want to eat animal products again tw don’t read if you don’t want to

If you research it vegans on a whole foods diet are more healthy across the board
I haven’t remembered a book full of research but from what I have seen, meat causes inflammation etc etc
I had to research this topic
If you don’t you will not discover the facts
So many People really have no idea how blindfolded we are

I’m not here to argue really wanted to only talk with sympathisers

It’s not in our “nature” to eat meat or not to eat meat, the most we can say is that we’re extremely adaptable at making use of whatever resources happen to be available. This is shown by historical, comparative and archeological records, from the Inuit’s traditional only-meat diet to the strict veganism practiced by Jains. We are in a unique position in history of making choices, both at an individual and societal level, of what we should be eating, how it should be grown, the use of biothecnology to supplement our diet when necessary in an effort to address adequate food supply, animal welfare and environmental concerns.

1 Like

Cows aren’t “raped”. That’s ridiculous. They’re artificially inseminated. The babies are taken, yes, but some are raised to be more dairy cows. And dairy cows produce more milk than their offspring can consume.

Vegan diets are not better than an omnivore diet. There’s still overuse of land, fertilizer run off, pesticides, etc.

Then the processing. If you don’t come some the whole vegetable and fruit only, your food is highly processed.

Fatty acids are hard to come by. The brain needs them.

There’s just so much fundamentally wrong with the propaganda for veganism.

1 Like

Have you seen it done? “Cows aren’t raped

Propaganda makes you;think
that
Cows produce 3 x more milk than they did just in the wild
an unhealthy level through modern farming

The animals feed on more veg than we could eat
Many manifold

Yes. It is definitsly not rape.

Okay
How would you like it?

The same as any other woman that has IVF, I guess.

I think meat is important to us as that is what our ancestors have eaten.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but vegan people look different than others. I don’t know if that’s good or bad, but it does emphasize that what we eat means something for our health.

I am totally pro animal wellfare. Animals deserve to live painless lives when their fullfillment is to give nourishment to people. I try to have this in mind when I buy animal products.

To that analogy by an alien in a cage and they still take your baby every year
Because the aliens like your breast milk?

You’re being ridiculous. Cows and humans have coexisted for thousands of years. We domesticated them. By the vegan ideal, we’d let them all go and what?

The only domesticated farm animals that goes back feral is the pig. And they create lots of damage.

1 Like

Another " one hit documentary " soldier.

You see a battery farm and you think this is how it all works.

I got a friend who owns a dairy farm and believe me he loves his cows. They a main supply chain. You need to get some worldy perspective here !

Please come watch a lion hunt and witness how nature works…

1 Like

Our teeth was made to tear into flesh and yes vegetation as well.

Hmm. . .

It Is Simple. Animals Are Living Creatures. Alive. Like Us Human Beings.

Except For Monkey’s And Such. The Difference Is That We Have Hands. The Creatures Do Not.

I Have Been Locked Up Into Many Facilities. So I Can Relate. Only I’m Still Alive.

My Family Left Me. So I Can Relate To Families Being Torn Apart.

Even Amazingly Fun, Inspiring, Dogs And Cats Sometimes End Up Being Treated Viciously.

I Personally Am Amazed At Even Insects.

The End Of The Road In Intake. Is Fruits And Vegetables. Like It Or Not. It Is Going To Happen.

In The Meantime Enjoy It While You Still Can. (Sarcasm).

Why The Larger Percentage Of The Population Always Uses Protein As A Crutch For Murder.

Will Never Make Any Sense To Me.

Two Cents. Maybe One Day We’ll Be Fed Mud By The Cows And Chickens Who End Up Owning Us.

Call It, Animal Farm (Part 2).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

Perfectly put, thank you

Cannibals are an extinct culture. They are cultures believing in eating meat some cultures don’t believe in eating meat. Personal i love animals and i don’t want them to suffer. I think eating meat is inhuman. I am not a shark or lion.

1 Like

Thank you for your words
I can’t believe I spent half my life eating animals or from animals
I look at the fridge isles in the supermarket and all I see is death and carnage
It’s the biggest mass hypnosis there is

Does that matter? When you have an option to put an end to all the death ?

I take offence, but that’s not an accurate description of me

Are you obligated to eat meat ? No

So the aliens have been here a long time?

Okay it’s silly but we actually don’t need animal products to survive
It’s all for the momentary pleasure of the dominant species
Murder whichever way you look at it

There was this girl from overseas she had to throw up showing her our meatdepartment in the supermarket. She never thought it really exist.

1 Like