I missed the beginning of Fall

Didn’t realize it was a week ago on sept 22. It’s almost October though. The really warm days will likely be fading soon and moving into a more moderate climate. I like spring and fall, so I’m good with it. Where I live, they are much more accommodating seasons temp wise for my tastes.

How do you feel about the end of summer?

4 Likes

One thing I will miss about Summer, though, is the the longer daylight hours.

5 Likes

Totally. If only Fall and winter had as long of days as summer…

I guess I’m kind of sad summer is over, like a melancholy feeling…. But I love the cooler temperatures, I will actually be able to wear real clothes!

4 Likes

Where’s the trigger warning on this post?

6 Likes

I welcome the arrival of Fall. It’s my favorite time of year. The temperature is chilly enough that you need a light wrap, but that’s all you need. The football season is happening. The foliage is changing color exquisitely. Christmas is getting closer, but then January and February come, and Fall is over.

1 Like

I love the fall. I don’t handle the heat of summer very well so I’m ok with it being over

2 Likes

I miss summer. It’s my favorite season. Fall is ok though.

My favorite seasons in order is

Summer
Spring
Fall
Winter.

1 Like

@Bowens didnt you see my thread about the first day of fall?

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

I love the Fall! The trees are on fire with yellow and red leaves, and the temp is just perfect for taking long walks with my dog. Unfortunately, Fall in interior Alaska lasts about 3 weeks and then the first light dusting of snow occurs and Winter will unofficially start. I’m looking forward to learning how to snowshoe…

We are into spring and already I’m walking around without a shirt on during the day and air con at night.

Not looking forward to our summer with the way it went for you peeps in the northern hemisphere. They are talking rain and more rain…and it will be horrible if we get high heat.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.