I made another dragon!

that’s just the head there is more to the neck and on about 5 other sheets I have the body so you can put it together like a puzzle.

13 Likes

It looks like such a friendly and majestic dragon!

3 Likes

Has sort of a horse look to at it at first glance

1 Like

It looks like the Eragon dragon. Really great job! I painted that one on someone’s bedroom wall years ago. :blush:

1 Like

It is Eragon’s dragon. I looked at the cover of the book and drew it. I wish I had it painted on my wall. You don’t suppose you’d be up to painting another one?

I may have asked already, but you seem to be fascinated with dragons …

1 Like

To me they seem to be just about the only thing I’m good at drawing.

1 Like

@ChildOfFate You could paint your drawings and then put all six of the panels on your wall.

4 Likes

You’re a really capable artist! You can paint it. :blush: I recognized that dragon right away. What a fantastic job you did!

3 Likes

The old tales of the dragon described a monstrous entity that sat within mountains on top of the world’s gold.

They’d come out so often just to burn things with their breath.

Now though we tell our children they can train the dragon. But he’s only saying if you do what i say you can ride me for a second and scare others, i mean you have masterfully trained me, yeah. It’s an old thing to make someone think they are training you and not the other way around.

1 Like