I like this forum better than Facebook

I just joined Facebook because my church does virtual services there. Already I had a woman wanting to trade pictures with me, and someone asking with my cashtag? to give me money. I don’t have a clue what that is.

You just don’t have these problems on this forum. I really appreciate that.

11 Likes

I use this forum as a pretty reliable alternative to Facebook. Being semi anonymous is cool

3 Likes

Thanks @anon2818416

1 Like

Yeah I tend to vent here and try to socialize positively on FB

2 Likes

Pretty much the same here, yeah

2 Likes

yeah, I vent here and on Facebook too, but Sometimes Facebook isn’t as accepting of some rants and sometimes you get thrown in Facebook Jail. Luckily for me I have steered clear of Facebook Jail but know a few that got banned or thrown into Facebook jail for posting inappropriate things. I think you have the right to say what you feel and not be judged for it and on this forum, I feel that way unlike Facebook.

3 Likes

I’ve been in Facebook jail before! Hahaha oh well, I like my forum fam. We’ve got a decently tight knit community, and that’s cool.

There are some things that I just wouldn’t feel comfortable talking about on Facebook

3 Likes

Yeah irl I don’t think people really want to hear about me messing things up while I’m psychotic. The stigma is real. I had to convince this nurse yesterday that being psychotic is a symptom… then it kinda got awkward between me and her while I rested in front of her.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon2818416 @Abise @psychward101

2 Likes

I visit fb only once every month. I hate seeing friends doing so good in life compared to me eventhough I was doing better than them before sz. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I agree, @anon54988740, I prefer this forum to FB. Feels like less judgment here.

2 Likes

Don’t do Facebook. Too many old friends with dubious political views.

2 Likes

Facebook is the worst. :face_vomiting:

They should call themselves metastatic because they’re cancer.

5 Likes

I agree @anon9798425 @eighteyedspy23 @cdwithdcs.

I think I’m only going to keep Facebook so I can watch my church services when I can’t go in person, like this weekend. I’m trying to stay at home until I am tested for Covid again Monday. I was negative last Monday, but was around some positive people Tuesday.

4 Likes

I almost never go on or post on Facebook. And haven’t since my mother died in 2016. I used to use FB only to keep track of her. Now, I don’t care about FB anymore. Besides, they censor what you say. And I do NOT believe in censorship!

In my book, sz.com is way better than FB even if they are too big on censorship. I just tolerate it. But barely.

2 Likes

Thanks @SkinnyMe

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @anon2818416

1 Like

I have deleted my Facebook and don’t miss it. I prefer spending time on this forum.

3 Likes

I had to delete my Facebook - stalker issues from an abusive relationship. But I’m happier here than I ever was there anyway.

2 Likes

I keep my fathers Facebook account on my phone but I don’t have an account.
I help him stay in touch with family members.

I personally don’t like Facebook

3 Likes