I have never believed in nonsense such as "Bigfoot" or the Loch Ness Monster

Everybody knows that leprechauns and unicorns are behind all those hoaxes.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t believe in bigfoot but I believe in Nessie…

1 Like
5 Likes

Good ones @Moonbeam. As usual.

Three fiddy!!! 151515

Sometimes I see myself in another dimension with a wife and kids, but I look like a Gargoyle.

Goliath-Gargoyles-a

4 Likes

I wish I could go back in time when Gargoyles was on TV. Like when I was a kid.

2 Likes

:smile: Bigfoot and other various creature always pop up in conversation on the radio shows I sometimes catch. And it’s always during the wee hours of the night/morning.

1 Like

8 Likes

I believe in Aliens and UFO’s and to some degree ghosts and spirits.

1 Like

Ahh okay… guess you can believe in whatever you’d like to.

In my province their is scientific evidence that the Sasquatch exists. So much so that scientists actually are currently in a lawsuit with the government because they say they have enough proof to prove its existence.

Our government has actually acknowledged the existence of a species of mammal they are unable to identify. They however haven’t said it was bigfoot, they want a body for that.

I’m from the rainforests of BC. And I have heard countless stories of Bigfoot from loggers, hikers, conservation officers, friends, family, local news.

Anyways, it’s really not farfetched that Bigfoot is a thing. Think what we evolved from. I think it’s sad when people are so critical. Life is more magical if you believe in things you can’t see.

2 Likes

Shhh. I’m hunting Nessie ,and my cousin Big Foot is shy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.