I have decided: I don't want to work

I don’t want to work.
I now can’t work, but even if I could I wouldn’t.
Even if I get better I won’t work.
I will find other things to do.

2 Likes

Ha ha erez its ur symptoms talking…either u work or do not…care for ur mental and psyxical health…we have right to live a better life…i am so sorry u are going yo this…

Anyone who’s capable of working should. Otherwise unless you’ve saved money up you’re living off other peoples’ and that’s not ok unless you have no other choice due to your disability.

5 Likes

I’m going into work an hour early. Crazy busy yesterday and I’m running behind on filing emails where they belong in customer accounts. Have to wrap up three policies I wrote yesterday and get them ready for signing today. I love being productive and recognized for skill at work.

:blush:

1 Like

I don’t blame you if you can’t work but anyone who can be independent should be…it is not fair to those who work for a living and to those who truly need the support because they are unable to provide it for themselves as funds are also taken away from these people too.

Sz is pretty significant disability though so you do whatever you need to to stay good and stable. I’m just talking about if a person was healthy or otherwise perfectly able to work. Unless they had their own money saved up in which case do whatever you want lol.

1 Like

I’m not telling you what to do! Do whatever you want! Just know the consequences.

3 Likes

What the what? NO. I have no idea how you’d arrive at that takeaway.

Are you singling out Erez for being from Israel? Because that’s just UGLY.

2 Likes

Like this everyone will be.
I can’t be independent I should rely on others to take care of me.
If healthy and in a different country I would be a different person, I don’t know what would happen then.
I can find great things to do and not work.
In any case I will fight to eliminate the current system and replace jobs with Ai and automation.

3 Likes

There are plenty of jobs that I dont think could be done with automation or AI…

Have fun with that. I’ll still be busy doing something. Always have, always will be.

:blush:

1 Like

I think that it’s fine being busy and is fine being indolent.
I will do something only if I can.
I might work or might not work, but there are lots of things to do apart from work.
But you have to respect indolent people as well.

3 Likes

I respect ur feeling erez…have a good day ahead…

2 Likes

Are you on an AP Erez?

And this sounds anti-normie.

Glad to hear it.

You have the reading comprehension skills of a baked potato.

1 Like