I got the job ! Start tonight!

Congrats!!! Make the money!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

Hope you love it and make new friends.

Watch out so you don’t eat to many :pizza: pizzas.you may get a discount.

1 Like

Well done matey sounds like a good start to getting back working! Congrats!

Congrats @Jonnybegood, wishing you luck dude !

Oh yeah I didn’t even think about the discount. Also if someone messes up a pizza or someone doesn’t come pick one up you may get to bring that one home. I say this because one of my relatives did this kind of job for a Johnny’s pizza and he said he never had to pie one bc there were always mess ups or kids would call in a pizza to be picked up and never showed.

1 Like

Hah good luck man… that’s how I pay my bills… and I do live pretty well.

2 Likes

Congrats man.

I remember when I was like 22 I tried pizza deliveries, before I had Google maps GPS. I was too slow and got fired that night :rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats, @Jonnybegood Stay safe with your drive and let us know how it went.

2 Likes

Congratulations!! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

With you Honey! It’ll be a long night huh all the drinkers.

1 Like

I worked for five 1/2 hours I made $87 minus gas and I took home a lot of food. It was a good experience I was happy.

14 Likes

Looks like I’ll be working on Wednesday, Friday and sundays

7 Likes

Ps…I was right about the boss.

You give him respect, and prove your competence, he gives you respect back. That’s all I ever could asked for. Unlike those sociopathic bosses I had in the past. :sweat_smile::laughing:

I am a really shy person in general but I’m also “tough”. People can see I’m shy but also my toughness they know treat me how I want them to.

I also got way more confidence as the shift went on.

One lady was gonna give me a $5 tip but she said “wait a second I have one more thing for you” I acted all confused she goes back grabs more cash. Starts handing it to me and says “you know what just take it all!!!” Cash is the best, no???” And I said “yes, do you want your receipt??” She says “I don’t need anything have a great night!” I count it and it was like $13 or $14 !!!

12 Likes

This is really awesome @Jonnybegood!! Congrats on the new job.

2 Likes

What great news! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Sometimes, when all I order is a frozen coke, I order 2. I text directions to the driver. I tip more in cash if they find it without a call. I also give the driver one of my frozen cokes. They cost a dollar. Lol

3 Likes

Do you get free pizza?

2 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot to mention they offered me dinner so I ate a slice. And then they sent me home with tons of food!! And it is really good!!

5 Likes

We have a different system because they just call us to the counter and give us the food and receipt. And then we have to check in to a computer. We keep our receipts and all the cash for the night. I was walking around with $170 of there’s I was scared to lose some I need one of those big pizza delivery Wallets. But on the receipt it has the customers adress and phone number. They have no idea what my personal phone number is unless I call them which happened at one house

Mostly everyone gave me a $5 tip. Even on a $82 bill. I got a $5 tip and drove 25 minutes for it. Oh well at least the lady who gave me $13 made up for it. And she was right in the neighborhood. She was just really really nice and I laughed at her kooky manner (with her, not at her) and she decided to reward me a bit.

4 Likes

This is what I took home

9 Likes