I got the job ! Start tonight!

I’ll be delivering pizzas for a living. He said Friday nights he gets 40-50 deliveries. He has 4-5 drivers working. So I’ll learn from the best this place has to offer. Actually really liked the boss he was a humble guy. Seems humble people think I’m humble and cocky people think I’m cocky. Maybe it’s because I copy a lot and Feed off energies.

7.50 an hour base salary plus tips. You pay your own gas. Different than the other pizzeria I worked at for one day. I’m
Excited

48 Likes

Yay!! Congrats! I hope it turns out to be to your liking.

3 Likes

Congrats @Jonnybegood! :pizza:

3 Likes

Cheers dude! Congratulations! Stay safe! I know you’ll do great!

3 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

way to go dude. pizza delivery is a chill job, and can make a little money in certain locations. one time I was delivering for papa johns and gas was like $4 dollars a gallon. I was making a little money but I was thinking of quitting.

anyways the old ceo and founder was at a restaurant in Bloomington indiana where my then girlfriend was a waitress and she waited on him… I was thinking ■■■■, this guy is rich and is probably flirting with my girlfriend so I quit. and started working in warehouses.

3 Likes

Congrats man…

All the best dude !

2 Likes

many happy returns :joy::joy::joy:

seriously though, good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good going gratitude. Best of luck !

2 Likes

İt s fantastic!! Best wishes for your adventure @Jonnybegood :sunrise_over_mountains::sunrise_over_mountains::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

2 Likes

Awesome dude, wish you the best.

2 Likes

Congratulations dude!! I knew youd get it, I bet you knocked it out of the park!

2 Likes

congrats @Jonnybegood. I delivered pizzas for many years before I got sick, it was my career. It can be lucrative, especially on Friday nights when there are minimal drivers. Also depends on how much volume your store does. The faster you work, the more money you can make. Just be careful on the roads – I’ve had a lot of close calls (I wasn’t an erratic driver, either). Also, some of the most money I made was during weeknights, because there weren’t many other drivers to compete with with taking deliveries.

2 Likes

Congrats on the job, hope you like it.

2 Likes

So happy for you. Friday night was always delivered pizza night with my parents. They always got Dominos. I like it Monday night too. Have fun friend.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Jonnybegood!

2 Likes

Good for you! I’m so happy for you!

I know you’ll do well. You’ll have to follow up and let us know how it went. :smiley:

2 Likes

congrats! i just filled out applications for 3 different places today ive never had a job but i feel like i am prepared to work and got things mostly figured out now, i hope you like the job i think i would like doing something like that but i never learned to drive so i have to look at options that don’t require me to

2 Likes

Good for you. Hope everything goes well. :giraffe::giraffe::giraffe:

1 Like

Yes, congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::tada::balloon: I always tip my delivery guys between $4 and $6 dollars, so you may do well in tips.

1 Like