I got a xbox series x im so excited omg

Finally i got one omg, took so long but i got one omg im so excited.

6 Likes

Congratulations! Are they hard to get right now? I know at least the PS5 is impossible to get right now.

2 Likes

Yea so hard. 1515151

1 Like

Jealous. Happy for you too.

1 Like

How do Galaga and DigDug look on it?

2 Likes

That’s awesome

I’m wondering if I should try to get the ps5

1 Like

Oh dude! I click through here every so often… And that IS very exciting to see.

I check best buy about once a week… No luck so far.

Bought to break and just get a new radeon instead.

What are your impressions after finally owning the device? What games do you play?

1 Like

Yea im very excited, i still cant believe i got one, im going to play gow 5 and cod cold war optimize. waiting for halo infinite to come. Cant wait to play it. Dont worry you will get one soon enough. keep on checking.

1 Like

yea ps5 is awesome, get what you like, i like xbox because it has halo thats all.

Dont worry everyone, just keep on checking the retailers website, they are always restocking. I just got very very lucky thats all. You will get one soon enough.

Yeah Halo infinite is the real drop. I still play h5 almost everyday.

I’m hoping infinite ties what was good about halo 5 into a more traditional halo experience.

Halo 5 was out there… Practically not the same franchise at all. New enemies… 4 characters in the campaign experience… No split screen.

I think the way they did the prometheans was way to “hard”… Not as in difficult… But physically hard… The enemies just seem like dumb ai.

Grunts, jackals, elites… All of them have deep character and unique movements… Recognizable elements in to their state of being and character when you run into them.

Prometheans are just damage sponges with no identity… They are a “hardcore” enemy… But they aren’t fun.

It’s the worst campaign… It affected multiplayer a bit as well

1 Like

yea i agree, multiplayer i was good i like it, i hope the delay of halo infinite will be worth it. I hope they will make the the graphics better and the gameplay like the first halo. Everyone was disappointed when they saw the halo infinite trailer.

1 Like

I liked what I saw… the way games are these days they’ll probably be pushing updates for years.

I’m glad they kept sprint and clamber… I am glad everyone was in upheaval over the brutes just looking like nude grey gorillas… they were cooler back in halo 3 when they were more like yetis…

Here be what Imma needing…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.