I’m happy for you!

2 Likes

Awesome good to hear man!

2 Likes

Good going @Resilient1! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good for you! I’m happy for you!

2 Likes

Well done. Good luck with it and hope you do well.

2 Likes

Happy happy joy joy to you, @Resilient1. :smiley:

2 Likes

Good stuff!:slightly_smiling_face:
Congratulations!

1 Like

Good going!
Its a good start as for working @Resilient1 ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great @Resilient1
Fantastic news

1 Like

Best of luck with it @Resilient1 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That s fantastic @Resilient1. İ m doing cleaning jobs since 4 years. İts not hard job at all. But don t try to lift heavy things. İt can cause herniated disc. Good luck. :rainbow:

1 Like

Just hoping it all works out lol, I am busy most of the time already, I’ll need to shift some things around to suit :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome. I would like a cleaning job aswell.

1 Like

thanks guys, we went through the paperwork today at the clubhouse, looks like i start next Monday and i also get travel expenses so i’ll get £36 pw for 4hrs work and £10.40 travel money pw so i’ll be getting £46.40 pw, or £185.60 pm

:slight_smile: now all i need to do is work out what i’m going to spend it on lol :slight_smile: any suggestions? :wink:

I have never worked in cleaning. I have serious OCD about infection which potentially may be very problematic in such a job, but I would prefer cleaning indoor than outdoor activity which is dependent from weather.

Sounds good. I have a job peer coaching coming up that’s just 6 hours per week. Plus I might be a facilitator for a support group soon. If I were as high functioning as you, I would work more. It’s probably more fun than working for clubhouse. Maybe you’d make enough to take a vacation somewhere. I’m trying to save up for a decent car. You could also just splurge on yourself like I buy bubble tea a lot.

1 Like

you have to be pretty high functioning to do that i believe

lol, i’ve been trying, its been up and down, you’d really have to be in my shoes to know, tbh i just go where i am led, i’m like a horse to water lost in the desert sometimes.

the clubhouse is still good

lol, i tried it but its not my thing, i’m a coffee drinker.

tbh, i’m not really doing it for the money, idk what to do with the money, i’ve got enough for a holiday already,

@valkosipuli my ex had ocd and that sort of thing, she cleaned a lot.

1 Like

Well I can barely make it through a week of activity without getting tired, so I don’t feel all that high functioning. I’d want to go back to tutoring 3 days per week. It’s a good job and pays ok, but I get exhausted easily. I never got into coffee. It’s too strong for me. I like the more trendy drinks lol but I do eat healthy like salads, not pizza. You just sound like you have time to see friends and drive your mom around all the time. More than I can do. Some jobs can be fun. Like tutoring used to make me quite happy. Hope things are going well with your fiancé.

1 Like