I feel so helpless

I swear getting the hormonal IUD was the worst decision I ever made. I have had it out for over a month now and I am STILL not back to normal hormone wise. My nipples are still funky, and my appetite is still absolutely voracious. I feel so out of control. I literally get hungry every hour and it is torture not to eat. I can have a huge meal that normally would have satiated me for hours and I am hungry again just 1 hour later. I have gained a horrible amount of weight.

My overactive bladder which I thought had become much better is now suddenly terrible again as well, I have to pee usually like twice an hour, a lot of times back to back. It is horribly annoying. I watched the second It movie with my boyfriend in theaters and had to leave for the bathroom 5 TIMES before it was over and then had to go AGAIN after that. Insane!!

My body feels like it is entirely on the fritz. I am so desperate at this point I think Iā€™m going to make an appt with a nutritionist or endocrinologist to find out what is going on with me because I am so, so messed up physically.

1 Like

I think seeing a doctor would be best, probably an endocrinologist like you said, and also an OBGYN.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.