I feel sad now

My day started awesome. I talked to a lot of people on Facebook, went downtown, went to the gym, but I feel sad. Maybe it’s because it’s raining outside. I feel loneliness. :frowning2:

2 Likes

I’ll play some video game.

2 Likes

Well, that’s relative. I don’t suppose there’s any such a thing as a perfect day. I think you will sleep well tonight knowing you had an all in all good day.

2 Likes

i tend to feel sad on rainy days too. not much light. lots of water. makes me fear going outside. lol

1 Like

Yeah, there is no perfect days.

I can see some beauty in rainy days. It’s good to sleep.

1 Like

How about memantine, how is your alogia?

1 Like

It’s probably the rain that’s doing that to u, sometimes rainy days ruin my mood as well.

3 Likes

It’s working! I’m talking a lot to people. I feel like “normal”. I’m going for my dreams. But I’m too excited because of memantine. I have to slow down a little bit.

4 Likes

:blush:good your feeling better.

I can love the rain.
It can be so beautiful and amazing and great and smell good and taste good too and do a load of good.
It can be cozy and really nice and soothing.

You seem to have friends and that can help.

I like feeling sad sometimes. When I look at my circumstances sometimes I feel nothing. But my situation is bad and it is OK for me to let myself feel the sadness in life. I earned the right to mourn over my situation and to feel pain. In my eyes, I am respecting my life and respecting myself by acknowledging my hardships…

2 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s okay to feel sad sometimes. It’s natural. The movie Inside Out talks about it.

2 Likes