I feel I am very needy

I think I am needy . Is that normal . I am never enough conversations with people . I want to be stronger

1 Like

We all have needs. You are a giver too. Your art makes us think and smile.

4 Likes

That’s very positive, thank you

1 Like

maybe you’re an extrovert and you thrive on human interaction

1 Like

Did you know you are loved here, you are not too needy. I appreciate your posts. I always know I have you to talk to and I love your graffiti art.

1 Like

I don’t know if I am extravert or introvert it says that artist usually bees introverts . Hmmm . I trust people and be open to few who understands me …I like to be open it gives meaning to conversations . And if you talk always crap it’s not healthy …I want to tell nice words to others couse words are very powerful seeds . It grows from them

1 Like

When you spend time with people to feel energized or tired?

1 Like

I wish I could do something to distract myself but it has no purpose better to talk now… talk talk talk :grin: that’s funny

I feel better . Then I can do something couse it fulfills my needs

1 Like

But sometimes I am tired if I speak half day

1 Like

I think that means you are in fact an extrovert. Introverts can only handle a little time with other people before they feel drained and need to have a lot of alone time. I am in the middle. I like a little time with people and a little time to myself. But I like to have someone with me, just not talking to me lol. My husband is perfect company because he’s here but leaves me to myself a lot and checks in for a kiss about once an hour.

1 Like

Great you have awesome husband … I will get married too one day … marriage with love is awesome

1 Like

I am beyond blessed Speedy. The Universe has given me the greatest gifts and I am so grateful. I should always remember this, even on my bad days I am truly blessed.

1 Like

This is from Carlos Castaneda teachings it’s fiction book but has its philosophy here is quote

The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.

So it makes me think about being blessed. What do you think about his perspective . Don Juan teaches Carlos Castaneda in mysterious ways. Have you read or know his books .

1 Like

I’ve heard of the books but not read. That’s a good quote.

1 Like

I read now seperete reality second of his books I read 60 pages want to read more but today it’s hard to concentrate… ok I am going to do something now … was nice talking with you see you in a forum

1 Like

Its not just you who feels need, but a lot of us.

1 Like

all people have needs. extroverts and introverts can be both social. introverts just take time to recharge through art and such they are deep and wonderful people. if anything the extrovert can be a little shallow and not think for themselves. so if you are introverted speedy, that is great.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.