I don't particularly like all these strangers coming to the house

Phil keeps selling lots of items he got cheap, for a larger return,

and he tells them where we live and to come here.

idk, affects my paranoia.

6 Likes

Omg id rollover and die if that happened to me. The pizza delivery guy came to my house by mistake last week about 8pm. I answered the door with a rifle. Then I seen who he was and immediately put it down. @Daze you gotta be careful with people coming to your house. There are some crazy ass mf’s out there.

3 Likes

Cant he meet the buyers at some neutral ground like a parking lot. I’ve done some affairs were we have met outside stores etc.

1 Like

I guess this latest guy wants to look at everything Phil has, and maybe make an offer. Phil is still partially disabled, and shouldn’t do a lot of lifting.

I don’t like visitors, @Daze
Cheers

3 Likes

If the item he is selling isn’t too big, have him meet his customers in a parking lot for a local store.

1 Like

the guy that came yesterday ended up being a really nice guy

and Phil took him in Hummy up to Emma Rae’s where Phil has his booth.

He ended up buying Phil’s blue faced receiver.

Phil was talking a mile a minute, the guy stayed over an hour,
he was even going on to on him out in the parking lot,

I had to go out and guide Phil back in the house to let this guy leave.

Anyway, he got a sale, kinda a hard one to part with for him.

if phil is making money from them…why not?

1 Like

true, but just knowing where we live and our possessions.

I like to think I live in a safe part of the states, I’ll do what Phil wants.

1 Like

I sell a lot of stuff on Craigslist. Even the difficult customers stay away once the sale is done or they decide they don’t want it. I think you’ll be fine.

Sounds like Craigslist sales.

Most of what I had to sell were sealed collector’s edition video games and mint-quality strategy guides, and those I had to sell on Ebay for a wider audience. Did a lot of business selling through Ebay, made like 4 or 5 grand total.

The only thing I’ve ever sold on Craigslist was an extra PS3 controller, unopened.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.