I didn't want to know where babies come from, I wanted to know where food comes from

Selfish little kid that I was. Still, not to exaggerate my heart, it’s in my stomach.:hearts:

In used to think hamburgers came from plants because the seasoning my parents used had seeds

3 Likes

Don’t feel too bad, my hearts been won over with food before too.

2 Likes

I wanted to know where drugs came from.

3 Likes

Up until age eleven or so I was more interested in the perfect French Fry. (Okay, I still am.) By age twelve it occurred to me that it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have a cute ch1x0r to share my fries with. I think this is normal?

:heart:

Babies come from LOVE. Drugs and Food come from the desolation you feel when it all goes wrong.

Don’t forget we need food for nourishment.

2 Likes

first thing a baby does is look for food lol

2 Likes

The refrigerator!

Babies come from storks. Food comes from storks. You see? The universe originated from a stork. This was something that was covered in my class at the old missile silo. Don’t believe me. The Dumbo cartoon explains this very clearly.

2 Likes

I dont know how you can remember that. There is no way I can remember going back to being that young.

I have the time and inclination to get in touch with my childhood. Seniors love to do this. Also, I was guided by having had some psychoanalysis years ago.

I was so traumatized i wasn’t able to ask any questions in the past. These days i question everything.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t ask that many questions either. My mother was usually “offering” information with a very careless use of words. Like “babies grow in their mother’s stomach.”.

1 Like

When I was like 6 years old I asked my dad where babies come from and he started telling me about seeds. I was so confused :neutral_face:
He was like,”A man plants a seed in a woman.” I was like “what the hell?” I know Mommy don’t have no dirt up in her!!! How you gonna plant a seed with no dirt?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.