I deleted my Instagram

I just deleted my Instagram. I don’t feel the need to be on social media anymore just this forum. I still have Facebook accounts and at least one Twitter account but I don’t remember the logins so I’m not gonna use them anymore. I think my life will be better and more peaceful without social media.

4 Likes

Good for you.

I think social media is sad.

2 Likes

I’ve never had any social media account. I don’t know if I’m missing out or not !

2 Likes

I love Instagram as it’s a fun and free way to share photos and network with other photographers. I don’t understand the people who use it for non-photography stuff as that is not what it was designed for. No wonder it blows up on them.

1 Like

I’d love to use an Instagram account one day if my art work improves!

I go on it sometimes to look at celebrity life!

Just comparing you know lmao. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I was mostly following celebrities and it was depressing because I’m so poor.

1 Like

Ah sorry to hear that :frowning:

It’s okay to be poor. As long as you have food and a home. Hope you have enough.

3 Likes

I have no desire to use Instagram but ppl told me I must have it to promote my music :frowning:

So I have it but I barely use it at all

1 Like

I do have enough.

1 Like

Good for you! I wish/need to delete mine… or just stop posting on them

2 Likes

I do read the news and come across celebrity news - and its like they are just people too with problems. There job is to be a celebrity entertainer. It looks hard.

1 Like

I don’t use instagram anymore. I used to use it to like hot girls I knew irl like from university or church and they like me back but I never get the balls to talk to them lol Some inboxed me and my reply to them was too dry as I was too stressed lol idk how to be fun sorry

1 Like

I asked my brothers about how to talk to these girls but they said I am too stressed and I will fk up so its better to make them not talk to me anymore.

1 Like

I have no friends on Instagram just celebrity ppl. It gets boring sometimes. They always be wearing make up n crap

1 Like

I had tons of friends before sz on insta and fb but I deleted most of them during psychosis. I still have 150 fb friend+family and 55 follower on insta but I only talk to 1 person using messenger app. Before sz I had like 800 fb friend lol

1 Like

That’s really nice. Are you close to this friend?

1 Like

Yes he’s my best friend we talk everyday. I have another friend but I blocked him bcz he is annoying and boring.

1 Like

I never had instagram, and I threw out facebook. I don’t miss it. No social media, except I might watch a occasional video on youtube. It’s okay. My life is still more than digital enough.

1 Like

I watch YouTube every day

1 Like