I can't tell which sucks the most

To have the covid for one entire month or be this ■■■■■■■ horny but to have no one to sleep with? Oh yes and even if I did, I could not because of the covid.
The less antipshycotics I take the more horny I get. It feels like when I was young and on Ritalin.
But the guy I did sleep with is angry with me. So I guess Tinder it is now

1 Like

Not having nookie for a month won’t leave your body permanently damaged.

3 Likes

That is right. I hope my body will not be permanently damaged

I get hypersexual off meds and get erotomania

1 Like

Oh no I will die alone from covid with a dildo in my hand

5 Likes

Lol. 15151515151515

I’ve been way more into women since getting off invega. No luck yet though. I’m not attracted to the one girl that likes me. Sometimes I have to rub one out just to think straight and relax.

2 Likes

This was me 4 years in a Christian high school without getting any, I think you will be alright.
:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

But Im scared of the covid.

Ive been hanging out with a neighbor lately. She’s 15 yrs older than me but attractive. I feel I need to step back a bit as I don’t want to lay it on to thick. I asked her if she thought she was to old to date me and she laughed. Idk I’m still gonna try, but for now relax and not try and hook up with her constantly. Not that I am constantly trying to hook up with her but I need to be more myself around her for now.

1 Like

Sadly, my mother went the same way.

2 Likes

im very sorry, I hope your mother was older than 38 years old?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.